Who is responsible for your data?
- Owner: MEERMIN 1951, SL (hereinafter, " MEERMIN " or the "Provider")
- NIF: B57068413
- Registered office: Calle Gremi de Cirurgians i Barbers 25, 07009, Palma, Islas Baleares.
- Registration Data: Registry Commercial Palma de Mallorca Sheet PM-37643 Volume 1810, Page 31
2 PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED
For what purpose will we process your personal data?
1) Manage the registration user.
2) Manage purchases , send and / or follow up on orders for products purchased by the user.
4) Submit regular users information and newsletters , through the different channels of communication available, including by electronic or telematic, about products, services, promotions, offers, events, news, recommendations or releases of the products sold by MEERMIN , unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes his consent .
6) Comply with the legally established obligations.
Among other stated purposes, the personal data provided by users is processed in order to send electronic communications with information regarding offers, promotions and / or news from MEERMIN considered of interest to users.
Whenever any communication is done like this, it will be directed exclusively to users who have previously and expressly authorized the receipt of the same .
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in the event that the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from MEERMIN 1951 , SL, can object to their data being processed for this purpose, by sending an email to the following email address email@example.com or using the specific means recognized in the commercial communications themselves.
What categories of data do we process?
- Identification data : name, surname, postal address, email address, postal code, telephone.
- User identification keys .
For how long do we keep your personal data?
MEERMIN will keep the personal data of users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected and which have been indicated above, and specifically, as long as the user has the status of a MEERMIN customer and / or in its In this case, do not unsubscribe or oppose the sending of commercial communications by MEERMIN.
3 MANDATORY TO PROVIDE DATA
The data requested in the forms of the Websites are generally mandatory (unless the opposite is specified in the required field) to fulfill the purposes established in this document. Therefore, if they are not provided or if it is not done correctly, they cannot be attended to, notwithstanding that you can freely view the content of the Website.
Under no circumstances will the Provider be responsible for the veracity of the registration data provided by the users, so that only the user will be responsible for the possible consequences, errors and failures that may arise from the lack of quality of the data.
If the user provides third - party data, states have the consent of the same and agrees to transfer you the information contained in this clause, exempting MEERMIN of any responsibility in this regard. However, MEERMIN may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
4 SECURITY MEASURES OF YOUR DATA
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legitimacy for the treatment of user data by MEERMIN to carry out the registration and registration of the user on the Website is found in the consent of the interested party, requested for the specific case.
For its part, the management of the purchase of products through the Website, invoicing and corresponding shipments, as well as the management and processing of requests, incidents or queries, is legitimized by the execution of the contract itself.
The treatment of the data in order to send newsletters and commercial communications to users and customers electronically with offers, promotions and news related to MEERMIN products, commercial and / or promotional information, the preparation of statistical reports , surveys, analysis of Market trends or raffles are based on the legitimate interest of MEERMIN to carry out said treatments in accordance with current regulations.
On the other hand, the sending of commercial communications to non-customer users (who would have simply subscribed to the newsletter ) is based on the express and explicit consent that is requested from the user and that can be withdrawn at any time, when the treatment does not may be based on legitimate interest. However, in case the user withdraws her consent, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so the user may revoke one or more of them without affecting the others.
Likewise, the user's information may be used to fulfill the different legal obligations of MEERMIN.
What rights does the data subject have?
We inform you that you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to the address Calle Gremi de Cirurgians i Barbers 25, 07009, Palma, Islas Baleares, attaching a photocopy of a document proving your identity, to exercise, at any time and free of charge, the following rights:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation about whether MEERMIN is treating personal data that concerns you or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from MEERMIN the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation to the treatment of their data, the interested parties may oppose the treatment of their data. MEERMIN will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to challenge the automated decisions made by MEERMIN, where appropriate.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es) when the interested party considers that MEERMIN has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
- The State Security Forces and Bodies by virtue of what is established in the Law.
- Banks and financial entities for the collection of purchased products.
- Companies with which hosting or mailing services have been contracted .
No transfer or communication of your data to other people or entities other than those indicated will be carried out, without prior consent.
Copyright 2022 © MEERMIN 1951, SL All rights reserved.